Cincinnati Children’s has created several start-up companies based on Cincinnati Children’s technologies – so far attracting additional investment of more than $50 million and more than 400 biotech jobs.
Our Start-Up Companies:
- Aruvant Sciences is developing and commercializing gene therapies for hematological diseases utilizing reduced-intensity conditioning.
- Clarigent Health is bringing science to mental health. Clarigent is developing clinical decision support providing insight to clinicians for suicide ideation and other mental health issues.
- Xact Medical is developing the FIND system. Leading the way in point of care robotics, Xact's FIND system is a breakthrough in practical, affordable medical robotics to expand and enhance clinician capabilities and control.
- Assurex Health (now Myriad Neuroscience) is a personalized medicine company that specializes in pharmacogenomics.
- Airway Therapeutics is developing new interventions for acute and chronic lung diseases in the most vulnerable of patients, beginning with premature infants.
- Enable Injections develops and manufactures devices that allow patient self-administration of high volume/viscosity drugs.
- Bexion Pharmaceuticals is developing innovative cures for cancer.
- Hive Networks is a mission-driven technology software company whose sole purpose is to improve the quality of life and health outcomes of people with chronic conditions.